A lot of us have run into the problem of trying to change the legend text in a chart object on a Crystal Report with no luck. Quit using workarounds that take up time and look sub par with these few quick steps:
1. Open report in Crystal Reports 11.
2. Set report to “Preview Mode” by clicking View -> Print Preview
3. When in “Preview Mode”, select the Legend label you want to change the text of.
4. Right click on the Legend label and select “Edit Axis Label”
5. Then, select the chart, right click and select Chart Expert -> Apply to group template.
7. Save the modified report!Read More